Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nice to Meet Me


Hey everyone. If you are reading this first post, then I am guessing you probably know me already. But if you don't, I guess a bit of an introduction should be in order here or at least an explanation of what I'm writing about.

If you want details, read the profile...also on this page. But here is basically my situation...and reason for doing this. Right now, for the first time since roughly 1983, I am unemployed. I am looking for work, but really, I'm looking hard for a job...for the 1st time. Since 1988, I've worked in Television. TV Station News Departments to be specific. I've had some TV Jobs, I worked at 6 stations since I started. So yeah, I've been around the block I guess.

Really, this is an outlet for me to describe my adventures as I try to find work. I've actually not been working since...uh....September 8th, my last day at WGCL-TV in Atlanta, Georgia. I just recently thought this might be a good way to log what I am doing to try and find a new job. In fact. I will post another story about what I've done to this point in case someone stumbles upon this and what I've done can help them.

No, I don't just sit around and do nothing all day. I post stories for another blog site that I do with some friends. http://onlinesportsguys.com. I work around the house and well, yeah, mostly I spend my time on the computer looking for jobs.

And for more random thoughts on life, I leave you with some quotes from one of my favorite movies...watch and see: Thanks You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment