Saturday, November 14, 2009

Working for the Weekend


This is just going to be a quick post. Today's thought of the day; "If it's the weekend, treat it like a weekend".

This is true but...I'll say this. I am doing a quick peek at some of my regular job sites as I sit in front of the TV waiting for College Gameday to start. No, I'm not going to spend most of my day looking for work, but I just spent the last 45 minutes doing it. That will be about the extent of it on a Saturday.

Saturday's are college football days...at least in November, for me. So with that being said, Michelle and I have some errands to run and then it is time for some football. Hope your team wins. Mine's not doing so well this year (Georgia Southern) and may be looking for a new coach next year. But there are plenty of others to watch.

Have a great weekend.

Enjoy some weekend Cheese from those 80's Legends....Loverboy/Thanks You Tube:

object width="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment